As I arrived at work today, I am came to the stark realization that I really don’t have much to do. I have been messing around with an on line image gallery, but I don’t know what I want to do with it quite yet. I’m thinking of coding some stuff for this site, but I’m too lazy to do so. Maybe I should finish some of the books that I started this summer. Well, it would be great to do all of those things, but I lack one thing: Motivation.
After the end of last quarter I just haven’t had much to do in the order of non-school work. Now, this isn’t to say that I don’t have things that I should/could be doing, but I just lack the motivation to do so. Maybe when I get home on Sunday I’ll have this huge want to do something. Well, we’ll see… In the meantime I think I need a list, similar to what Jamie did, of things to accomplish over break. I’m task/goal oriented, so maybe this will help.
- Finish the books that I started this summer
- Tinker/Implement image gallery on this site
- Beat HL2 and GTA: Vice City
- Go Christmas shopping for somebody besides myself ;)
- Get Powerbook to Apple store for casing repair
- Think about a re-design
- Plan out stuff for IUGA
- Spend a minimum of time checking e-mail and chatting on line
- Look into stuff for the upcoming capstone
Well, it’s not that short of a list, but some of the points are pretty easy. So, we’ll see what I can get done over break. Now I am going to go back and marvel at the fact that today when I opened nobody was in the lab. Not a single person.